“What is my purpose?”
It’s a question that so many are still struggling to answer.
If you’re one of these people, what me and my guest, Tarah, get into in this episode, may be able to help you out.
It’s time for a shift in mindset from thinking your calling is something you do, and making it something you BE. It’s time to surrender to your calling.
IN THIS EPISODE TARAH & I DISCUSS:
- Calling work, a process for connecting to a calling phrase to always come back to
- Making your calling a state of being opposed to something you do
- What it means to “surrender”
- Bringing together the energies of being and trusting, with consciously creating
- The Law of One – Ra
- Being with and moving through feelings of meaningless that may arise in awakening
- Embracing paradoxical truths, and moving towards the point of perception that is in alignment (ex. bringing meaninglessness and meaningfulness together)
- Why your sense of self-identity is limiting
- Surrendering to your Calling!
Enjoy the show? Here’s how you can show your support: