This is Part II of my interview with Sean Croxton, so If you haven’t already, check out Part 1 here before watching this episode.
In Part I, Sean and I discussed the first 4 steps from his e-book “The One Percenter’s Mind: 7 Steps to Beating Fear, Doubt, and Indecision … and How to Get Anything You Want”: Understand, Choose, Decide, and Imagine.
Sean shared insights that can help an individual to find the clarity and confidence to begin building an amazing life for themselves.
In this episode, Sean and I address the last 3 steps of the process: Vibrate (this one’s a big one!), Say Thanks, and Give. In Part II, Sean does an excellent job of tying everything together to present what it truly means to be a One Percenter.
Enjoy the episode!
In this episode, Sean and I Discuss:
- The power of choice and faith (3:00)
- What it truly means to decide (4:50)
- The connection between vibration, feeling, and attraction (7:25)
- Being skeptical not “full” (9:52)
- Reshaping subconscious programming (16:02) **-21:28 make clip**
- Raising your vibration to “elevate” and connecting to your intuition (22:07)
- The importance of gratitude (28:00)
- Where Sean feels fulfillment is found (31:43)
- seancroxton.com – Sean’s website
- The Secret (Movie)
- “Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want, and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy, this is physics.” – Albert Einstein
- The Breakthrough Experience – Dr. John Demartini
- The Science Behind The Secret: Decoding the Law of Attraction – Travis Taylor
- The Field: The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe – Lynne McTaggart
- Expectation Hangover: Overcoming Disappointment in Work, Love, and Life – Christine Hassler
- Frequency: The Power of Personal Vibration –