What a POWERFUL episode to kick-start this reboot of the Awaken podcast. So honoured to have been given this opportunity to be joined by the beautiful soul of Lori Ivey.
Lori Ivey is the founder of an incredible Facebook group called Guide to Ascension, which I have certainly drawn inspiration from in growing the Ascenders community. With the potent frequencies she brings through her post and live streams, it’s no wonder that she’s amassed such a huge tribe (the group has 20,000+ members, and she has 25,000+ followers on her profile). She is an amazing example of someone who is committed to serving our ascension, and is doing so on a high level.
We explored all depths in this one. From talking around reprogramming the subconscious mind and our thought-feeling patterns, to heading down the rabbit-hole of E.Ts and DNA activation. This is a conversation that will very likely support you in expanding into your potential as a human, on multiple levels.
Ascenders, the Awaken podcast is back with some flare, and we’re only getting started.
IN THIS EPISODE LORI & I DISCUSS:
- Inner alignment and holding the frequency of your truth
- How we approach self-care, and some of our self-care practices
- How we GET TO program our subconscious and thought-feeling responses, and how we take back control to cultivate inspiration and GOOD feelings.
- Lori’s incredible story of being activated by “binary codes of consciousness” and stepping into her gifts as a healer and channeler of light language
- Recognizing the signs of activation and opening up to it
- .. and much much more!
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Some next steps for you on your ascending journey:
- Be sure to join our tribe at the Ascenders Facebook Community.
- Begin starting your mornings in the activated state with our daily AM Activations – uplifting messages that contain activating frequencies delivered to you every weekday morning. Sign up for free here.
- Check out the Together We Ascend community blog for more content.
Enjoy the show? Here’s how you can show your support: