In This Episode SARAH & I Explore:
- why to-be mothers need to reclaim their sovereignty and reconnect to their intuitive sense
- a call for humanity to transcend patriarchal programs and systems that dominate the child-birth process, and a compelling case for a more natural intuitively-driven one.
- the shift from efforting to serendipity and healing to creation
- the stages of belief repatterning – a system for identifying and shifting limiting beliefs
- the importance of self-care first; and how for mothers this translates into a healthier relationship with, and the development of a child
Our Guest: SARAH GRACE KNUTSON
Sarah Grace Knutson is an International Best-Selling Author, Founder of SOUL-Birth Personal Empowerment Coaching for Soulful Women and creatrix of The Soulfully Empowered Mother course.
Sarah specializes in guiding Soulful Mothers to rediscover their unique identity beyond Mom. This is through deconstructing the beliefs and societal programs that confine them, and helping them reconnect with their authentic truths so they may create empowered, joyous lives.
Combining energy-work, intuitive coaching, Belief Re-Patterning® and simple personal practices, Sarah helps you align with your soul, clear your mind of old, stuck patterns, and build confidence through divine self-love and authentic inner power.